14% not planning to vote why lose your voice? Voted for Sawicki, Leon, McGrail and Burch. for a better Cape Coral.
6 Agrees | 4 Disagrees | Report Abuse »
Do not vote for the socialists/union gnomes. If you want this city to change vote conservative, property rights leaning small government, Don't vote for the clowns that think you are their cash-cow. Cause they will bleed you dry
3 Agrees | 4 Disagrees | Report Abuse »
Do not vote for the socialists/union gnomes! Sawicki, Leon, McGrail and Burch. If you want this city to change vote conservative, property rights leaning small government, Don't vote for the clowns that think you are their cash-cow. Cause they will bleed you dry
2 Agrees | 4 Disagrees | Report Abuse »
Some nerve labeling people the way you do. But then again look at your past views about issues. Always beat down union, those that work for a living, etc.
0 Agrees | 3 Disagrees | Report Abuse »
Unions Those that work for a living, you made a funny. ROTF****
1 Agrees | 1 Disagrees | Report Abuse »
Sorry you have such a jaded view of others especially employees in general and especially those who belong to unions. They are all hard working people. Perhaps you chose a different line of work and it didn't turn out as well. Too bad.
0 Agrees | 2 Disagrees | Report Abuse »
lolita I retired at the age of 52 never held a union job in my life and never wanted one. the non-union private sector is where the money is.
0 Agrees | 0 Disagrees | Report Abuse »
Early retirement...wonderful....obviously really gainful employment. Wonderful. If you made more than the union guy, pray tell, why do you hate them so much and please don't use, they don't work hard for their pay. Something substantial, please.
Lolita it is not the union member who is hated!
The backlash is coming from those who see that a caste system has emerged in the United States. The number 1 caste has unknowingly been formed under the guise of, The rest of you need our service or you can not thrive. The private sector in small business, midsized business, large corporate business has a mantra of "We can't survive if we have unions, or higher taxes. So who gets stuck with the tab? You want backlash to go away? Let's all be on the same page from wages, to healthcare, to pensions/retirement. Congress is today talking the lowest increase in the so called private sector pension Social Security, 1-1/2%. Not 3%, Not combined with a 5% BONUS. 1-12% with all the NEW TAXES in this city put those individuals in a minus or negative 6.69% position against every dollar earned by a municipal employee.
HATE, HATER, ARSONIST, ANARCHIST, the most dangerous thing to the USA(according to Obama) all of those little catchphrase is what gives the PROGRESSIVE UNION SOCIALISTS AWAY, They have been spouting those terms and worse ever since the Tea-party started. No, we don't hate the union Employee's we just don't want PROGRESSIVE UNION SOCIALISTS governing us. And from the way the anti Tea-party factions have been acting since 2010 it is clear to any thinking individual that they are the HATERS. You just outed yourself for what you really are little lolita
0 Agrees | 1 Disagrees | Report Abuse »
Switch: The lowest increase in Social Security occurred. It was no increase at all. so what's your point really. Nono, you don't have a clue as to who I am and I don't know why you waste your time trying to find out. I don't care who you are, I just am in complete disagreement with the harsh way you write about people when trying to sell your point. You and switch have similar views. Just stick to your point without the insults. We don't agree, end of story.
Don't know who you are ,right. trying to find out who you are, WRONG I really don't give a hoot From your posts everyone can tell that it is you who's been doing the fishing, little lolita.
I don't know who "everyone" is and it really doesn't matter. Glad you don't care and I don't care either, so we are all part of the don't care club so...so long amigo. You don't exist anymore.
2510 Del Prado Blvd. , Cape Coral, FL 33915 | 239-574-1110