Beginning Friday, Jan. 6, Faith Presbyterian Church's 2012 Concert Series takes center stage. Many events are free to the public and others are a nominal charge as noted.
- Friday, Jan. 6 - Sun Coast Swing Dance Band, 7 p.m., ($5 donation suggested). Bring your dancing shoes for a night of big band sounds and plenty of dancing.
- Friday, Jan. 27 - "Let's Hang On," 7:30 p.m., ($20 per adult $10 per child age 12 or under). Tribute show to Frankie Vallie and The Four Seasons along with the sensational Jersey Boys.
- Sunday, Feb. 26 - "Organ Recital with a Silent Movie" with organist Paul Fleckenstein, 7 p.m., ($10 per person). Organ concert classics and accompaniment to a Laurel and Hardy comedy film.
- Saturday, March 10 - "Florida State Handbell Festival and Concert," 4 p.m. Free to the public. After 2 days of ringing, the Florida State Handbell Festival closes with a concert of handbell music both old and new.
- Tuesday, March 13 - "Butler University Concert Choir" in concert, 7 p.m. Free-will offering. Not only will this incredible choir sing choral favorites, but their acclaimed men's acapella group, Out of the Dawg House, will perform.
- Sunday, March 25 - "Duo Piano Classical Concert" with pianists, Stella Zedro and Mary Hicks Viger, 4 p.m. ($10 per person). This dynamic duo will perform Gershwin's Piano Concerto in F and the Capriccio Espagnol of Rimsky-Korsakoff.
- Friday, April 6 - "Requiem" by Gabriel Faure with Faith Choir and chamber orchestra. Free-will offering will be taken. This moving program offers a meditative Good Friday commemoration of our Lord's Passion and Crucifixion this Good Friday.
Faith Presbyterian Church is a Presbyterian community of joy and excitement that promises to love, comfort, and respect everyone through the challenging power of Christ. Faith is located at 4544 Coronado Parkway, Cape Coral.
For additional information about the concert series, contact Michael Helman at 239-542-2858.