Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Staff Contacts | Home RSS
 
 
 

Man killed in house fire

February 28, 2011
Cape Coral Daily Breeze

FORT WALTON BEACH (AP) - A Florida Panhandle man was killed in a house fire over the weekend.

The Fort Walton Beach Fire Department reports that rescuers found the body of 50-year-old Ronald Paugh early Sunday morning in the remains of the destroyed home.

Preliminary reports say the fire started in the kitchen by something that was left on the stove.

Witnesses say the flames coming from the home were at least 30 feet tall. Officials say Paugh appeared to have died from smoke inhalation.

Paugh's wife and son were not in the home when the fire occurred.

 
 

 

I am looking for:
in:
News, Blogs & Events Web